- Please present to the Lodge Manager on arrival. Room allocation will need to be reconfirmed on arrival and will be as displayed on the notice board.
- All Guests must have their booking vouched for by a member.
- The child rate applies up to and including the age of 18 years, plus Members registered dependent children. Children under the age of 3 years stay for free. Please advise your child’s age and meal size at the time of booking.
- A 50% deposit applies to all bookings. The balance must be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations should be emailed directly to the Booking Officer at email@example.com.
- Refund Policy
- If notice of 28 days or more – 90% refund.
- If notice of 14-27 days – 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days notice – no refund
- However, any cancellation of 27 days or less will receive a 90% refund if fully rebooked by others.
- Bookings are available 7 days a week. There is no restriction on how many weekend or weekday nights you may select.
- The Lodge Manager has full authority for all daily running matters. Mogul Ski Club reserves the right to refuse accommodation to any person who does not comply with the lodge rules or the Manager’s requests.
- All correspondence to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: PO Box 225, Sandringham, VIC 3191
Guest information and responsibilities
Please ensure you:
- Check your booking details carefully when you receive your confirmation, and advise immediately if there are any problems. Whilst Mogul will endeavour to give guests their preferred room, we reserve the right to make alterations in the interest of improved bed occupancy. Please check the notice board at the Lodge on arrival for any alterations.
- Check in time for your room is 2.00 pm, but may be available earlier where possible.
- Your final booking confirmation will include the current front door code.
- During the ski season bed linen and towels are provided. You will need to make up your own beds. Please ensure both top and bottom sheets are used.
Guests are required to do a few duties and abide by the following rules:
- The firewood needs to be brought up from the wood store and the fire maintained by the guests.
- Please tidy up games room after use. Last in games room at night please turn off heating and lights, and return plates and glasses to the kitchen window.
- Set the table for dinner and clear plates to the kitchen window when finished.
- Please report any damage or breakages to the Lodge Manager.
- Please be considerate to other guests with regard to mobile phone use.
On your day of departure you should:
- Vacuum your room and wipe over the shelves.
- Place your used linen & towels in the laundry, empty your rubbish bin and close the windows.
- Bathrooms and showers will be cleaned by the lodge manager.
- Check out time for your room is 10:00 am. However, you are welcome to leave luggage in the games room, under the pool table, until departure.
- Breakfast and dinner are included in your tariff and prepared by the Lodge Manager at the set times. There are no provisions for the preparation of meals by guests during the ski season.
- If you do not require dinner on the night of your arrival, please let the Booking Manager know as soon as possible.
- In the light of more stringent OH&S Regulations and to help with the efficiency of the lodge we ask that members, guests and children do not enter the kitchen. We appreciate your understanding & co-operation on this issue.
- Although no lunch is provided, you can prepare your own light lunch in the guest area. Toasters, sandwich makers, microwaves, are all available in the guest area. There is no access to the kitchen area. Please clean up afterwards.
- Refrigeration and cupboard storage is supplied for guests to bring their own supplies for lunch, snacks, drinks and alcohol.
- Liquor may be consumed at Mogul only in accordance with the terms of the Club’s BYO Liquor License, which is displayed in the dining area.
7:45 – 8:45am. No cooked breakfast after 8:45am.
No lunch provided. If you prepare your own please clean up afterwards.
6:00pm for Kids. Table to be set and cleared by guests.
7:00pm for the Adults. Table to be set and cleared by guests.
Last in the lounge area at night please:
- Place glasses and plates in the kitchen window.
- Tidy the lounge and dining area.
- Turn off the lights and sound system.
- Make sure the front and side doors are locked.
So everyone enjoys their stay, please ensure the following:
- Where activities at night may disturb others, please use the downstairs lounge / games room.
- Parents should exercise control over their children at all times.
Mogul members must make sure that their guests are aware of, and comply with, the guest responsibilities. Members are responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
Summer visitors will be issued with the Lodge key (deposit required) and a list of instructions and information.
The Lodge Manager has full authority for all daily running matters. Mogul Ski Club reserves the right to refuse accommodation to any person who does not comply with the lodge rules or the Manager’s requests.